Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

wings west kit for a firebird

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 04:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wings west kit for a firebird

i was just wondering how close the side skirt for a firebird from wings west are to a stock trans am skirt???? anyone know or have pics???
Old 11-06-2005, 04:53 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

The wings west kit is dicontinued.
Old 11-06-2005, 06:02 PM
On The Tree

i was just wondering how close the side skirt for a firebird from wings west are to a stock trans am skirt???? anyone know or have pics???
There is a difference between the stock T/A side skirt and the side skirts from Wings West. Check out GotV-8's car. He has the whole WW kit on his T/A and it looks absolutely awesome. I would post a pic of my car but i only have the front and rear, not the sides. Now i need them, and i have no way of getting them at the moment. I should have heeded the warnings and finished off my kit when i had the chance .
Old 11-08-2005, 11:19 AM
TECH Resident

There is really not that much of a difference in my opinion. The kit for the firebird is also a little different then for the TA, which is what Got-v8 has. The front clips are different.

Here's a couple pics of mine to see. You can also find places that are still selling the kit, just do a google search on w-type wings west & you'll find some places.

Old 11-08-2005, 04:53 PM
On The Tree

Awesome bird . You're right, there is not a huge difference between the WW & stock side skirts. The ones from WW seem to flare out just a little bit and make the whole car look better IMO. When i first bought my kit, i thought i could be happy with the front and rear pieces for my T/A. After i bought those pieces, WW disappeared and now i wish i had bought the side skirt when i had the chance.
Old 11-08-2005, 11:30 PM
TECH Resident

Thx for the compliment

Quick Reply: wings west kit for a firebird