Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Waffle weave towels

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 08:28 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Waffle weave towels

Do the waffle weave microfiber towels get the job done when drying the paint after a wash?(bc i know theyr for the windows). are they safe and effecient on the paint?

I have read they are great and lint free (bc i have a black car and hate lint after a fresh wash)

WHERE can i get them? do local places carry them? (ie. pep boys, napa, autozone, walmart etc..?)
Old 11-14-2005, 08:52 PM
TECH Addict

Waffle weaves do a very good job with drying. The quality ones are perfectly safe.

I buy mine from www.pakshak.com

Local places may carry the Meguiar's Water Magnet, but they don't feel quite so plush to me.
Old 11-14-2005, 08:52 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a meguiars one its a decent towel and is gentler than the absorber that I used to use, but one is def. not enough to dry the whole car.
Old 11-14-2005, 08:53 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by narc
Do the waffle weave microfiber towels get the job done when drying the paint after a wash?(bc i know theyr for the windows). are they safe and effecient on the paint?

I have read they are great and lint free (bc i have a black car and hate lint after a fresh wash)

WHERE can i get them? do local places carry them? (ie. pep boys, napa, autozone, walmart etc..?)
I didn't know they were for windows
Anyway, yes they work very well on the car. I think the abosorber does a better job of drying, but I don't like how the absorber clings to the body.

I bought my WW towels from here http://www.winnerscircledetailingpro...ts/default.asp I happen to also really like their non-lint MF towels for windows, they work very well. I also use their MF towels and I like them too, except they feel like **** on your hands
Old 11-14-2005, 09:04 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have them or you can order off our site. Tropi-Care.com Let me know if I can help you.

Bret
Tropi-Care Dealer