Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

which washing system

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2006, 11:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default which washing system

ok ok i have done a few searches, but not quite what i was looking for. i would like to know what you guys suggest for getting maximum shine and wash. i have heard of Zaino and Claybar. i went to the Mothers website and i think i wanna go with them, BUT they have SO MUCH to choose from. i dont want to buy the entire line of products, so what do you detail freaks suggest, i dont mind putting hours of effort into my car washing. just what should i buy??? thanks
Old 01-23-2006, 07:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get a claybar and some good quaility wash, polish/wax and get busy. Zaino, Tropi-care, Mothers, Mequires all have good quailty products. Microfiber washing,drying and detailing towels will keep from scratching the paint.
Old 01-23-2006, 08:31 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

get a clay bar and invest in the zanio system.

clay bar isnt a wash or a wax, its literally a bar of special clay that will remove imperfections and corrosion in your paint, and if you think your paint doesnt have them then go get one from autozone and you will see. i had tiny red corrosion spots all over my hood from the previous owner being a dumb dyke ho, i spend about 40 minutes with a clay bar and that baby looked like glass.

i bought the full kit from zanio for about $115 and spend a day doing my car, and i have to say, it looked like it had been painted 5 minutes ago. check out the zanio web site and read up on why their products are superios than a regular wax.

Quick Reply: which washing system