Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Black carpet in grey interior

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 12:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black carpet in grey interior

Well, I gutted my car yesterday and saw how bad the carpet was. Gum and candy stuck all over the carpet under the seats(previous owner had 3 kids). Stains seemed alot more noticable and alot more of them once it was out. I was on oem interiors and saw the replacement carpet for $119. Figuired I might as well do it since its out, and it will make the interior look much better. My question is how bad would a black carpet look in the dark grey interior? Would the black hide that much more incase i get something in there accidently? If anyone has any pictures or any advise let me know.

Brad
Old 01-23-2006, 02:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is it an aftermarket shade of black? Or is going to be what comes in the 00-02 ebony interiors?

The carpet in mine is black/ebony and is actually pretty close to a dark gray more than black. So if thats the case then it would look fine.

But even if its black black, I think it would still look good. Especially with some of those custom floormats in black to match. Non-matching floormats on the carpet would be a little wierd though.
Old 01-23-2006, 03:02 PM
Staging Lane

I am getting a few different sampled of the colors from the company I am ordering from. When I do the carpet Im going to get floor mats from them too so I know the colors match up right. If anyone has any pictures that would be great.
Brad
Old 01-23-2006, 03:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

i think that it would look good. we all know that there's enough black in the dash to make the color's blend end and not fight each other! that's wha i'm goin to do, the subbox that i had in the back required for the carpet to be cut, and now i have no carpet in the back....so yeah need a new carpet lol got the link to the place your gettin it for?
Old 01-23-2006, 03:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Go for it. I bet it would look pretty cool.
Old 01-23-2006, 04:04 PM
Staging Lane

www.stockinteriors.com
Old 01-23-2006, 08:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

thanks

Quick Reply: Black carpet in grey interior