Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

paint bubbles on right side of TA spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2006, 03:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default paint bubbles on right side of TA spoiler

I wanted to post a pic, but my camera is not working. Anyway, they are small bubbles starting where the spoiler starts (near the sail panel and doors) and making their way to the back of the car. I'm pissed cause I finally got GM to redo my sail panel and now I start seeing this. Is this another factory defect? Anyone else seen this before? thanks for the help.
Old 04-11-2006, 04:19 PM
Staging Lane

I just started seeing bubbles along my driver side door beneath the window, I just noticed them and am really surprised cuz it looks really weird... Are these bubbles thanks to GM paint or is this somehow 'normal' or what? Anyone know what causes bubbles to just 'appear'? Also, is repainting the only way to remove them -__-?
Old 04-11-2006, 06:33 PM
Teching In

I dont know if its a defect of shitty gm paint but my car did the same thing and if you dont act quick the clear coat will peel off and get bigger and bigger like mine is doing. now i have to get the whole damn thing painted.
Old 04-12-2006, 08:22 AM
TECH Regular

I have a T-top car and on top of the car between the rear hatch and t-tops I have a straight line of small bubbles like where the car was spot welded at the factory. One spot I had to touch up with some paint because the clear chipped off.

Quick Reply: paint bubbles on right side of TA spoiler