Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Fog lights on a 97 Formula?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 05:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Fog lights on a 97 Formula?

I see lots of people putting fog lights that are pretty bright in their Formula/V6 front bumpers. Does anyone have any kind of idea what I would need to make this happen and how much it would cost?
Old 02-05-2006, 08:53 AM
12 Second Club

Search ebay for Found A Deal. They have SLP fog light kits like what were put in the Firehawks and V6 Firebird GT's. They're made for the 93-97 V6/Formula style nose.
Old 02-05-2006, 09:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GETGONE
Search ebay for Found A Deal. They have SLP fog light kits like what were put in the Firehawks and V6 Firebird GT's. They're made for the 93-97 V6/Formula style nose.
I searched SLP fog light/fog light kits, and searched for found a deal, and nothing came up.

Is this what I would need? I know it's a universal set, but I can't find any kits.

How hard is it to actually install these?

Last edited by blind527; 02-05-2006 at 09:13 AM.
Old 02-05-2006, 10:20 AM
12 Second Club

It figures. Any other time they have 2 or 3 sets listed. Now I'm looking for them and they don't have any up. Check their store and see if the list them up again in the future. LINK As for the other lights you might be able to get those to work. I don't know what the dimensions of the holes in the nose are. Looks like you'd drill a couple holes and bolt them in and wire them up. Routing the wiring is usually the hardest/most time consuming part of a fog light install.
Old 02-05-2006, 10:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GETGONE
It figures. Any other time they have 2 or 3 sets listed. Now I'm looking for them and they don't have any up. Check their store and see if the list them up again in the future. LINK As for the other lights you might be able to get those to work. I don't know what the dimensions of the holes in the nose are. Looks like you'd drill a couple holes and bolt them in and wire them up. Routing the wiring is usually the hardest/most time consuming part of a fog light install.
Thank you. That LLC part is what messed it up. That is part of it, but thank you so much!

Quick Reply: Fog lights on a 97 Formula?