Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

What color for my decals

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 08:19 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What color for my decals

Ok well i just got rid of my TT2's for black motorsports and i am thinking maybe i should change the decals and stripes on my trans am since i got the black wheel going on maybe i should do the stalker kind of theme. My dilema is that the only color i think really works and is visible is gold on my car which is what i have now. I don't know the exact color of the car because the guy before i owned it had it painted. But it is a kind of medium-dark green with gold flakes in it that you don't really see unless your pretty close to it. What color decals do you guys think i should go with. Sorry this post was so long.

Thanks,
Cameron
Old 02-10-2006, 08:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hmm... sounds interesting.. think you could maybe post a pic of it?

BTW... what did you do with the TT2's? Ive been looking for some used ones in 17x9.5 & 11
Old 02-10-2006, 08:34 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i will post a pic tonight when i get home. I sold the TT2's to another forum member. No worries though they werent 17 x 11.5 they were 17x 9.5
Old 02-10-2006, 08:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

cool... you know I was looking at vinyl and reflective black has a goldish brown look to it when its reflecting back at you

Here is a good illustration of what I'm talking about... any of our graphic sponsors can do the reflective black vinyl, but this site has the best pics of it actually on a car.
http://www.camarographics.com/CustomerPages/DaveBr.htm