Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

front bumper fill in????????????????

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 05:00 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question front bumper fill in????????????????

hey guys i was wondering about some of the pics i have seen of front bumpers.i was going to have my front bumper repainted when it warms up but i was wondering about the black plastic grill.
i have seen some that where removed and i dident know if the holes can be filled in and just painted or do i need a differant fill in piece?
thx guys
Old 02-20-2006, 05:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The holes can be filled and painted, however , if you do this, you have to remove the bumper, have the holes filled, and then the whole bumper must be repainted.
You can also buy a grill that looks like the bumper underneath, and will save you some money. Here's a link for that. http://www.dgmotorsports.com/details...&ProcessType=1

Or you can always do the Camaro grill from SLP. All 3 look really good to me. I think I am going to buy the grill that looks like the bumper, and paint it to match.
Old 02-20-2006, 06:53 PM

There are a couple of co's that make a piece for it.
Old 02-20-2006, 08:24 PM
10 Second Club

If they are repainting the nose I would have them fill the holes so you don't have to run an insert. It will look much better than a "snap in" grill. They will fill the holes with epoxy then skim coat them, you'll never know that they where there.

Quick Reply: front bumper fill in????????????????