Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Zaino advice needed

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Zaino advice needed

Ok so i recently purchased a 1998 Bright Rally Red SS with less than 21k on it The exterior and interior are perfect but i have seen all the pics of everyones cars who use zaino and it looks amazing and sounds the same from what i hear. I want to make sure i get everything i need when i order and do it corectly for the best results and i know many people here use it so i thought you could instruct me. First off what exactly do i need for my red ss i was thinking of oredring the total protection show car kit since i dont need any of the leather stuff. http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/...ory_Code=Zaino Also i know i should wash first with dawn and then clay but thats about it so what steps exactly should i take since alls i have ever done was wash and turtle wax on the old car?
Old 03-01-2006, 06:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The best advice I can give you is follow the instructions word for word. The kit you are looking at comes with a decent set of how to apply instructions. The biggest thing to remember is use VERY light coats of polish. A very small amount of product goes along way. Take your time and you will be amazed at how it looks when your done. I've used just about every product out there and Zaino was for me the very best overall.

Last edited by art1; 03-01-2006 at 07:45 PM.
Old 03-01-2006, 06:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That kit should do you fine to get started with. Good luck, I love Zaino!!!

Quick Reply: Zaino advice needed