Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Trans Am Louver??? DO or DON"T

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2006, 03:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hey nasty99ws6, i remember seein a black ta with a louver and it looked killer, the ones i have seen on these boards do look tacky and so does a black ta with a silver ceta bumper, . . . stands out too much, on any other color it looks killer, . . . red,mmmmm, . . silver, . mmmmm and even saw a white one that looked bad ***, . . about the louvers, . . i thought it would be a good idea, . (cuz of the one i saw before) i guess it was a custom job and it looked killer, . . . i think louvers on mustangs are bad *** and quote me on that, . . i also think louvers look bad *** on lamborghini diablos, . . quote me on that also, . . . . but these louvers do look tacky, . . but take my word for it, . . the ta i saw was . . . . . . .
Old 04-29-2006, 04:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That **** is Nasty!! Silver02TA they are just envious because your car looks good.
Old 05-03-2006, 10:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My friend has them on his 85 merc capri and he thinks they are great, They look really bad on that car cus the louvers are flat across the back and there is a filler panel for where the bubble glass wraps around. Yeah they suck azz

Quick Reply: Trans Am Louver??? DO or DON"T