Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Please HELP!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 02:17 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Please HELP!!

Im gettin ready for waxing. I need to know if anybody can recommend me to a certain type of wax or set of waxes that will help me remove all the swirls I have on my car . Also I have quite a few watermarks on my car. The color of my car is red which makes it hard to keep clean and the swirls are very noticeable at every angle. I have seen some people say zaino and others say meguiars. All I want to know which would be best for my situation. Your help will be much appreciated.

-Chris
Old 04-07-2006, 07:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Both Zaino and Meguires work great, My buddy uses the 5 step process with Zaino and his car looks great which is also red. It takes out all the swirls etc.
Once you are about to wax your car for future reference, apply the wax as you normally would. But when you go to remove it do so in one direction on the whole car. By doing this it will be alot harder to see the swirl marks as they wont be circular but up and down or left to right.
Old 04-07-2006, 11:15 AM
TECH Addict

Also I see alot of people naming like the 3 step or 5 step proccesses, but when i go online and look at Meguiars.com or Zaino.com they dont have a kit that says the 3 step proccess or 5 step process. Which products do these proccesses consist of?
Old 04-07-2006, 11:26 AM
TECH Resident

Mequires has a 3 step thing its like a polish paint cleaner and wax, i love it i do the cleaner and polish every few months and wax every few weeks (in houston we have toxic rain lol) then on here i saw everyone used the NTX from mequires...honestly i like the professional series better than the NTX..never used the zanio...dont see it in stores and too lazy to order it offline lol...everyone has their own favs.
Old 04-07-2006, 09:38 PM
TECH Addict

anybody?? beuhler, buehler, buehler, beuhler???