Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

im gonna kill her!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 01:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default im gonna kill her!!!!

since i live 3 hours away from where i used to in newport news and that is where my shop is etc. I am having the TA painted down there (you all have seen my post earlier about my car finally goin to the paint shop) Well my better half (heather) is still living 3 hours from me in Newport news until she manages to find a job up here while she works down there. just to give you a little background.

well i have been waiting 3 weeks for the car to get finished and they have made great progress from what im told talking with them. and i have been making payments. Well Heather has some money invested in the paint job as well to help me out. She had planned on going there today to make another payment for us and i ask her to check out the car and take a picture.

well before she went there i called the shop and talked to my buddy floyd to let him know she is coming by and to find out how things are coming and if we will be able to pick up the car.

he said the body of it is finished, he needs to work on the hood/bumpers/mirrors/fendors/side skirts and spoilerwhich are off the car. he said i can send my guys out with the truck and trailor and pick up the body from him saturday.....PIMP!..... got me excited to hear the body (doors on back) is finished. and he was going to have the rest ready for next weekend. cool.

well she goes and then calls me when she leaves and says he wouldnt let me take any pics of it. i said uhhhh ok thats fine.. well then shesounds iffy on the phone when i asked her how it looked.... "it doesnt look good, it looks like ****"............. WTF.....

so i call up floyd, and ask him WTF this is what she told me.....blah blah. so then he procedes to tell me she is lyin her face off just to mess with me and tells me that was her plan from the beginning. although she was tellin the truth when she said he wouldnt let her take a pic. only because he wanted me to suffer with waiting longer for the car after hearing how good it looks.... at this point i am more relaxed and he tels me what all he did.....

after every coat of base and clear he wet sanded to get any imperfections out. thre is a total of 12 coats not counting the sealer 6 base, 6 clear. and tells me she couldnt stop looking at her acrylic painted designed nails in the reflection on the body.... so we arrange a time for my crew to come pick up the body and hang up.

i call her and told her that i talked to floyd and got the truth so then she of course started laughing since she got me..... thats ok. she tells me how good the car looks and about her lookin at her nails in the paint reflection...."i couldnt find one ripple or spec of dust in it, and it looks like the car is always wet like a sheet of black mirrored ICE...... it almost looks like the car is a real life photoshop job with no imperfections."

so now after hearing this im sitting on the edge of my seat with excitment because i want to see the car and i cant because im 3 hours away from it and wont be down there until next weekend when its finished.....

OH MY GOD I WANT MY F'N CAR!!!!!!! it almost feels like i dont own it anymore and am drooling over someone elses.....

and im gonna choke her when she gets up here today for messin with me!!!!
Old 06-01-2006, 01:37 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like its gonna look great. We need pics as soon as possible.
Old 06-01-2006, 01:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BIG_MIKE2005
Sounds like its gonna look great. We need pics as soon as possible.
i would post up the progress but i dont have em
Old 06-01-2006, 01:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My wife is way to scared of me to pull a stunt like that. She knows I'd get her back 3 times worse. Payback is a bitch. You gotta start figuring out how to get her back and it needs to be a good one

Can't wait to see the pictures of the car man!
Old 06-01-2006, 01:57 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thread was kind of misleading, I thought you were gonna say she dropped the camera on the new paintjob or something. Congrats on your car though cant wait to see it.
Old 06-01-2006, 03:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ahahahahahahahhaahh........ caint wait to see it.
any word on the extensions?
Old 06-01-2006, 03:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

hey bro no word yet, sent an email and couldnt get jeffro on the phone.

Quick Reply: im gonna kill her!!!!