Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

ideas please

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 05:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ideas please

Well for many many months my car has been down I first built the motor,then tranny then did up the suspension. Ive slowly started doing more show. As Ive been to several in the past and had a blast and won several trophies.Ive begun moving the block fuse block panel moving it into the car for a hiding place.I shaved the holes underneath it welded it all up. Ive welded up all the holes from where I did the wire mods on both sides. Ive gotten the engine bay almost in all primer now it needed repainting was my thoughts. Its been slow work but going good with me doing it myself. My plans are having the hot rod look. Just the motor and radiator being seen. not many boxes and wires. Im gonna try and post some pics so I can get your thoughts. BTW dont ever plan on selling so dont care about the resell
edit tryed to upload pics but there to big
Old 06-01-2006, 06:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you run Windows XP try this.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx

It has a nice free photo resizer in it. Once it is installed just right click on your photo and chose "resize photo". Resize your pictures to 800x600 and get a free photobucket.com account to host your pictures. Then just use the image link and post that in this thread. Good luck!