2 Product Reviews

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 05:12 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2 Product Reviews

1st one. Armor All Protectant Gel

http://www.armorall.com/prod_protectantgel.html

I used this on my car this morning, and have to say i am very pleased with it. I tried the Meguires Interior Detailer Spray on the doors and it looked good, but having just cleaned my windshield.....i desided to use the Armor-All Gel. The Meguires sprays a super fine mist...would have gotten all over the window.

Anyway back to the details. It goes on very easy and leaves a nice rich color to the dash and pillars. after setting for a few minutes i ran my hand across it risking print marks on the dash to see if it was greasy, and I am pleased to say its not. I would say it has a medium shine, slightly more shine than the Meguires spray. In direct sun it doesn't reflect too much. And at night it looks really good with stoplights and streetlights reflecting slightly on it. It really makes the car feel new. Almost like a newfound sense of pride of ownership i guess. I tested it later in the day to check for grease, and still no greasy feeling.

Rating: 9 (out of 10)

2nd. Armor All Protectant Wipes

http://www.armorall.com/prod_protectantwipes.html

I used this on my dad's C5, and was semi-happy with the results. He liked it as well. It really made the inside look showroom new/better. It applies very easy but the wipes dont' have a lot of liquid in them so they use it up pretty quick. Had to use 4 or 5 wipes to do the dash, console, and door panels of the C5. It is slightly greasy, but not overyly so. It does streak a little if not applied with good coverage. Also, if you apply too much it will leave very very faint white liquid streak marks, but can be easily fixed. Again, very nice shine, easy to apply, but a little greasy (even though the site says it isn't greasy).

Rating: 7 (out of 10)