Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

94 to 98 camaro conversion

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2006, 12:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 to 98 camaro conversion

Not to long ago i was involved in a front end collision in my 94z. The car is totaled due to the air bags deploying. since the front end of the camaro is messed up i was going to convert it to a 98 and up front end. I was wondering what are the differances between the two as far as core support ,inner fenders, front lighting harness and honeycomb crash guard support in the front and tips and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks alot guys and gals
Old 06-24-2006, 09:23 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whenever I totalled my 98 I looked into putting the 93-97 front end on it. But I found to good of a deal on a 01 front so I didn't change it. I wasn't sure what I needed either so I went to car dealerships and looked at 93-97 camaros to see the differences. I believe you'll need the front fenders, hood, bumper w/ honeycomb, headlights. I don't remember about the headlight harnesses. I believe the core support is the same as well as the bumper support and the inner fenders. Main thing is to just look at the 98 and up cars to see the differences. They are available at all kinds of car lots. Good luck

Quick Reply: 94 to 98 camaro conversion