Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Some a$$H@%e Keyed my Car

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 09:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FLA02TA
That's painful to look at, and it's not my car. Sorry bro.

If you want to find some humor in it, just think back to the time you tried to wipe it off with your finger.

Ouch man, way to rub salt into the wound...

-john
Old 10-18-2006, 04:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My guess is that P.O.S. was wearing a manson shirt. Safety pins holding his clothes together and a chain pearced to his dick that was attached to his lip and then to his ear. And had a set of ford tempo keys on his belt loop. It (MIGHT) of been a good thing you didnt catch em, because i dont know if i could of stopped beating on them. Had a fix quote on it yet?

Last edited by litemup02; 10-18-2006 at 04:24 AM.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I agree about taking the car back to the scene of the crime for a little stake out... However...I think you should leave it scratched. Chuckleheads like that usually like to go back and see their work. Or show it off to their equally retarded buddies.

Then when you see a few guys walking by that seem to be paying extra attention to you damage....go introduce yourself and your weapon of choice. Make sure they walk away with the anarchy symbol carved into their backs!!!

Man I hate other people!! You really cant have anything nice because some low life has to mess with it. Exactly why I refuse to live somewhere without off street parking. Or in an area with much vandalism or crime. When my girlfriend is asking about the schools and stores....Im busy asking about the crime rate.

Justin
Old 10-18-2006, 08:13 AM
TECH Apprentice

Messing with someone's car is about the biggest ***** move there is. If you got a problem with someone, go fight them or whatever, don't mess with the car!

I've always said, you can kick my ***, you can take my girl, but if you **** with my car, IT'S ON!

I think most would agree with that statement even if the only car you owned was a Ford Festiva!
Old 10-18-2006, 08:33 AM
Launching!

Cameras in the parking lot?

*uck a$$holes like that... It'll come back to them one day! I believe in karma!

drmrman
Old 10-18-2006, 09:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1fastz28nx
Messing with someone's car is about the biggest ***** move there is. If you got a problem with someone, go fight them or whatever, don't mess with the car!

I've always said, you can kick my ***, you can take my girl, but if you **** with my car, IT'S ON!

I think most would agree with that statement even if the only car you owned was a Ford Festiva!
Yeah listen to this guy ^^^^
****** with someones car is a ***** move. They know they can't fight so they do **** like this. Honestly I think I would kick someones *** if I saw them keying another persons car.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:01 AM
12 Second Club

SUCKS TO SEE THAT MAN...once a car is repainted its never the same as the original paint...i hate it.....******* duechbags
Old 10-18-2006, 09:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

No cameras in lot, so not much more I can do. I am going for the estimate tonite as I try to contain my rage...
Old 10-18-2006, 09:39 AM
Staging Lane

man i feel ya someone kicked mine at the club the other night didnt dent it but left a big *** smudge

Quick Reply: Some a$$H@%e Keyed my Car