Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Help!!! with torn leather seat!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 08:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help!!! with torn leather seat!!!!

Well i work in contruction and i had one of those big ******* pencils in my back poket and right when i sat down BAM!!! i made a nice sized hole about the size of a penny!!! it didnt tear of, so i just puld the leather alittle and it looks like nothing happend but im worried about every time i go and sit down that ill be tearing the leather more and more!! is there any products out there for this kind of stuff? or something that will bond the tear up again? THANKS!!!!
Old 02-24-2007, 08:22 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

not that I know of, a decent but somewhat expensive suggestion is to get a few quotes from apholstery shops, I was quoted 125 can to fix the "wear bar" down the drivers seat, itll probably be around that.
Old 02-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well if you can get in and under it even a piece of duct tape would help stop the tear...
Old 02-24-2007, 11:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DEMONBIRD
Well if you can get in and under it even a piece of duct tape would help stop the tear...
i was thinking about that but just to be safe would there be something like a clear bonding liquid that would glue it together? or if you guys know something better that would be great.

Quick Reply: Help!!! with torn leather seat!!!!