Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Freshly Detailed Firebird

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007 | 10:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Get some nice tips. Or an 8 cylinder!

Old 03-07-2007 | 10:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

nice tips will def go on the exhaust as soon as I get it. As for the LS1, Ive thought about a conversion but all the money and work dont seem worth it since I live in NYC and with the nonstop traffic I wont be goin faster than 60 mph anyway lol
Old 03-07-2007 | 10:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Looks hella clean, you guys can come over and work on mine!

I think it would look better with the reverse lights blacked out as well. Also, I'm not crazy about black wheels on green cars. I know you are doing a black and green theme, but that doesn't mean everything has to be black that could be black.

Just some thoughts, looks nice.
Old 03-08-2007 | 07:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I do like chrome wheels but I think once I actually get some black rims with a chrome lip instead of just painted black wheels it will look alot better. Definitely not ruling out the chrome wheels yet though. Will have both photoshopped when the time comes. Thanks for the input.
Old 03-08-2007 | 08:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by jpticar
Raven - I attempted to take the molding off but for some reason my clear coat is over them. If I take them off I will need to have the doors re-cleared. Dont have the money to do that so I was thinkin about painting the side molding black like the year one editions (this one is LS1_SS)

the door must have been painted before then....because the clear should have been smooth unless while you were taking the molding off the clear came up with it? the block molding wouldnt be too bad. or at least just the bird logo
Old 03-08-2007 | 08:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

after seeing the pic with the black roofband and mirrors i say go for it. looks really good. but dont go for it if you are going to paint the molding.....
Old 03-08-2007 | 12:51 PM
Banned

holy **** all this time for a 6cyl....who cares....the girls chest is nice though...... wow clean slow car
Old 03-08-2007 | 01:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by kdogc5
holy **** all this time for a 6cyl....who cares....the girls chest is nice though...... wow clean slow car

wow.... you are sooooooo coool for putting down someone with a 6 cyl.

people have to start somewhere and not everyone can afford an ls1 or even an lt1 car much less if he's young the insurance. you sound the typical vette owner right now instead of offering your assistance and supporting the guy you put him down. go back to corvetteforum where all of the rest of the ego's are as high as yours
Old 03-08-2007 | 02:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

haha i love this site. whenever there is an ******* in the group there is always a cool guy to put him down for me lol. thanks raven. and yea if I dont the black roof and mirrors then i def wont do the molding, will be an either or deal.
Old 03-08-2007 | 02:57 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Raven02TA
grow up, quit posting one liners and actually offer an opinion or tech help that matters otherwise keep your personal comments about other peoples girls/wives/kids to yourself. we get it your horny and going through puberty we've seen you post stupid lude comments like this for god knows how many posts.
WHO IN THE HELL ARE YOU? I WILL POST ANYTHING I CHOSE AS THIS IS NOT YOUR SITE.
Old 03-08-2007 | 02:59 PM
TECH Resident

Raven You Soung Like His Mother Stepping Up For Mr 6 Cyl.
Old 03-08-2007 | 03:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by superchargedbandit
not tryin to sound like his mother but i think its pretty childish for people to talk down to someone who has something that doesnt have 8 cyl. or their car isnt as fast as theirs.

as for your other statement above this one. comments like the first one you posted about his gf will get you banned. to a lesser extent it just makes you sound like a horny teenager. grow up and by the way the caps lock button is next to the key marked "A". now take a step back.........breathe for a minute...... and re-read all your recent posts and think about how you sound.....how would you feel if people made comments like that about your GF/wife/significant other or life partner?

jpticar, i know whats its like being in your shoes when i was 16 i started out with a 95 v6 firebird did everything i could, like you did to make it to what i liked even had it running mid 13's on the little ol 3.4L cam/heads/stall/spray. even though it was a v6, and every day i got the same critisism from people like him and vetteboy over there. you have what you like and nobody can take that away from you. like the guy in the other thread that had a v6 camaro and dropped in an ls1. he is doing what he enjoys and it is paying off for him and in time you as well.

Last edited by Raven02TA; 03-08-2007 at 03:15 PM.
Old 03-08-2007 | 03:27 PM
Launching!

superchargedbandit is the troll of the detail and appearance threads Raven. He ***** on everyone because they don't have the burt reynolds hotnezz.
Old 03-08-2007 | 03:30 PM
Shirley Temple Drinker

If everyone would just ignore trolls, they would go away, they thrive on the comments, if not one person acknowledged them they would get bored and leave.

Car looks good man, defiantly do the full ceta conversion like I did..
Old 03-08-2007 | 03:34 PM
TECH Resident

I agree with you Raven, and it's cool to see someone stand up for the 6cyl. It's very childish to put someone down because they can't afford or hell don't even want, something that someone else does. He's in an fbody, and that's all that matters. I got the same kind of **** when I had the 3.8L in the Firebird, amazing when I swapped the motors it quit .... but it was the same car with a different motor. And looking at a pic, you wouldn't even know it. Never made sense to me, but it was nice to have people like you to stand up for guys like me at the time, and jpticar now.

Props to you!
Old 03-08-2007 | 03:59 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by superchargedbandit
You have got to be the biggest douche bag on this entire site. You NEVER have a post worth reading.

Now on topic, those tail lights sure do look familiar. I remember when I first posted mine hardly no one that had VHT'ed their rear light masked off the reverse lights to keep them clear.

Car is lookin good & when you get the money you can always do a LS1 swap & your hard work won't be lost on changing cars just for a motor.
Old 03-08-2007 | 04:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

wow, according to the trolls profile he is 39. I dunno about you but when I'm 39 I hope im a little more mature and not asking for pics of a guys 19 year old girl in a car thread.

Spuds - your right, I just ignore em, but I have to admit that it is fun to see everyone else stick up and basically tell him to stfu. Also, what exactly do you mean by the full ceta? Trans am bumper swap and ceta, or do the roof and mirrors?
Old 03-08-2007 | 04:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

spuds is referring to the roofband and mirrors i believe he has done them all as well. except his is actually a T/A. but you did the mini-ceta mod and it looks good.
Old 03-08-2007 | 04:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Big Mike - If I recall correctly I'm pretty sure your post is the reason that I masked off the tails lol. Love the way your car looks man
Old 03-08-2007 | 04:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Raven - yea I thought thats what he meant. I have wondered though what the car would look like with the T/A bumper ceta'd. But only once I had the exhaust done so that one of the holes wouldnt be empty

Quick Reply: Freshly Detailed Firebird