Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Clear corners come w/bulbs?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 04:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clear corners come w/bulbs?

Sorry if this in the wrong section and for the dumb question, tried a search but didn't come up with what I was looking for.

A week ago I noticed one of my daytime running lights is dim, probably about to go out. I've also been looking for a set of clear corners and I came across these:

http://neweraperformanceparts.com/de...E&PKV=9302li|0

It says they come with the 4 amber bulbs, do they all come with them? I've been looking like I said but not coming up with much, are there other brands of clear corners, are those decent ones? Do they all tend to come with the amber bulbs?

I was also looking at these on Afterthoughts Auto:

http://www.afterthoughtsauto.com/camclearcorl.html

What's the difference between the two, if any? Those ^ don't say they come with the bulbs...I'm kind of leaning more towards the ones from Afterthoughts Auto because their sites sells the ones for the rear/side markers too, I'm not seeing them on New Era. Anyone that can shed some light onto this for me, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
Old 04-08-2007, 04:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

I bought my clear corners off of eBay, and they didn't come with bulbs. They're only a few bucks though, so no biggie.
Old 04-08-2007, 05:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah that's what I read from all the past threads and everything, I don't have paypal so I can't do ebay. Does the actual kind of clear corners matter or are they all basically they same?
Old 04-11-2007, 03:54 AM
Teching In

You can do ebay without paypal. Get the clear corrners from ebay but make sure that you're dealing with a seller that accepts money orders or can take a payment over the phone.

Quick Reply: Clear corners come w/bulbs?