Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

What is it worth???

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 09:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nope. i rebuild total loss cars all the time with gramps. its gonna cripple the price, and may scare some folks off. but this is what I'll say and stand behind it 100%

If a car is fixed right, no cutting corners, and put back to within factory specs then the car is good as the day it rolled off the showroom floor. people give me this gay *** bullshit all the time about how its "weaker" yadda yadda yadda. and everytime I tlel them they are full of **** and until they do some serious testing, to shut up.

So whatever you think is a good price (Try looking in a N.A.D.A. book for slvg car values) go for it.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

funny story i have about that.
i bought a 'stolen' wrx, a 2003 with 11k miles on it for $11k had a title that read 03subx on it. seller told me to just go to dmv and tell them tat it was re-vinned. i said ok.
went to dmv, they sid not good, go to police station to get mileage certified. cop goes to me: "revinned, thats impossible", walks out and checks out the vin in the engine bay, and then i told him that on the bottom of the door thres a sticker, and it read the same as title, that was just the number that they stocked the car as, and seller didnt know that it really had a clear title.
needless to say, i reapplied for clear title, received it in 4 weeks, sold the car later that week for $21,300 and bought a porsche
not a bad way to make quick 10,300 in about a month hehe
Old 05-08-2007, 09:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tainted
If a car is fixed right, no cutting corners, and put back to within factory specs then the car is good as the day it rolled off the showroom floor. people give me this gay *** bullshit all the time about how its "weaker" yadda yadda yadda. and everytime I tlel them they are full of **** and until they do some serious testing, to shut up.
The trick is to find someone who didn't cut corners on rebuilding an SLVG car.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NightWindDriftr
The trick is to find someone who didn't cut corners on rebuilding an SLVG car.

<--- YO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBjMoJ3HBzo

Click it!

Quick Reply: What is it worth???