Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Engine bay repainted

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 10:03 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Engine bay repainted

Well since i blew my motor up last september i figured i would sand and repaint the engine bay. most people would have thought i was crazy since the engine bay was spotless but i hated the faded paint look GM did under the hood of our cars. i always have a hell of a time trying to post pictures on here so if someone would be nice enough could i send them my pictures and have them post them up PLEASE .

Pictures were takin in my garage and nothing has over spray on it,all the wires laying on the floor you see in the pictures and other parts have dust from the old paint i sanded up. this was done with a spray paint can with stage 1 paint which means clear is already mixed with the paint and the GM color of my car is called Medium Patriot Red Poly.
Old 05-15-2007, 06:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Just load them up on www.photobucket.com. I'd love to finally see your pics!
-B
Old 05-15-2007, 08:36 PM
TECH Resident

okay i will give it a shot. i really need to push the car out of the garage and take a picture. the pics i took don't give it justice, i used stage 3 glaze and it made the paint look even better.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:47 PM
12 Second Club

hmm i might paint the underneath my hood, i need some practice with my spray gun. I wish i could afford factory matched paint. get those pics up i would deinitley like to see them.

Quick Reply: Engine bay repainted