Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

reflection help!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 07:35 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default reflection help!

hey guys, my paint is about a year old, it looks decent for what it is(best maaco) well on certain angles the reflection is very very limited, you can see it but not clearly and not very bright. The thing I dont get is that the paint looks very "wet" yet on certain angles, the reflection sucks.

I have mcguires gold class, but that doesn't help much.. I was looking to get a complete pinnacle, and Porter cable kit from autogeek, would that do the trick?

PICS

the real tip of the fender, is what i am talking about.

I would like the cheapest options, please no "ice" products, I know some of you know your shine, help a brotha out!
Old 06-13-2007, 08:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

chances could be that it was waxed to soon after painting... and the clear didnt cure properly... or maybe they used too much heat to soon when baking the car after paint to cause the paint to dull a little... either way your best chance could be a good wet sanding and buffing and polishing...
Old 06-13-2007, 08:14 PM
Launching!

it deffinatly wasnt waxed too soon after painting, I waited the days I was told, I even called to ask because it wasnt to shiney. Ill be giving maaco a call soon, I am deffinatly not happy with their customer service and the job they did. Could this problem be related to a bubbling on the rear bumper or no?

Last edited by WayFast84; 06-13-2007 at 08:35 PM.

Quick Reply: reflection help!