Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Impressed after first claybar! (No pics)

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 04:26 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Impressed after first claybar! (No pics)

I ended up getting a mothers claybar kit just to see what it could do and I was pretty impressed how my rear bumper came out. After the claybar I washed the bumper and no waterspots were left! Holy moly, I thought. The rest of the car had waterspots all over it so bad.

But yeah, where can I get claybars in bulk? Or will that one little 80gram bar work for my entire car?
Old 06-19-2007, 06:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

The rear bumper is the worse. It collects all kinds of crap. The one bar should do the entire car depending on how dirty the claybar gets. When it starts turning black throw it out and tear off another piece. I have the 100 gram bars from Tropi-Care. I split the bar in 4-6 pieces. You can "rekneed" the piece you have several times before getting another piece depending on the condition of the paint. If you ever drop it, throw that piece away and getting another. Kinda hard to explain in writing. I am a dealer for TC sell the bars for 10.99 plus shipping. Email or PM me and I can help you through the process if needed.
Old 06-19-2007, 07:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah it should be able to do the car a couple times at least. Just wad it up and rekneed it ever once and a while and flatten it back out. Goodluck. I'm doing mine tomorrow. Getting ready for that arm to feel like its going to fall off. haha
Old 06-19-2007, 09:15 PM

**** yeah

Quick Reply: Impressed after first claybar! (No pics)