Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

weight of a freedom spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 01:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That' s a nice set-up! Couldn' t see the hood. It looks a lot better with a hood, also still not my favorite. I' m just bias to the 96-97 SS spoiler, I like how it' s just a little different, but something most people won' t even notice! The ZR-28 does work well with your Ultra Z hood. I just think that any spoiler doesn' t make much sense by itself, needs a hood to justify it!
Old 10-12-2007, 03:04 PM
TECH Resident

Talking

Originally Posted by Darth Z
That' s a nice set-up! Couldn' t see the hood. It looks a lot better with a hood, also still not my favorite. I' m just bias to the 96-97 SS spoiler, I like how it' s just a little different, but something most people won' t even notice! The ZR-28 does work well with your Ultra Z hood. I just think that any spoiler doesn' t make much sense by itself, needs a hood to justify it!
I agree with you, it's not everyone's cup of tea. Thank you very much for the compliement!
Old 10-12-2007, 03:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

those spoiler arent that great looking
Old 10-13-2007, 05:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Full-Force
On their site it says the shipping weight is 75lbs. I hope the spoiler doesnt way anywhere close to that because I am wanting a Sunoco hood and I think that type of spoiler balances it all out.
Probably dimensional weight estimate, big oversized stuff that is light still ships as a higher weight because of it's size. I deal with FedEx so many times a week, I have learned this the hardway.

Quick Reply: weight of a freedom spoiler