Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Autometer Guage Cluster

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 09:37 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Swiat34
Before I crossed to the good side (aka when I owned a 94 Mustang GT) I was looking into a gauge bezel that had holes low and to the sides to hold two gauges outside of the gauge cluster. Anyone seen anything like that for T/A or Camaros? I've looked but have not yet found any. Swat
Ive never seen them in production however I think it would be very possible to mold to gauges into the TA bezel. I have been thinking about this for awhile also
Old 10-16-2007, 09:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

On a site saw the plastic pieces to mount gauges in for an older model Camaro or Firebird. The just looked like cylinders with an angle-cut bottom. I was thinking a set of those and a bezel from a junk yard and a guy might be able to make something work. Definatley a little fiberglass, a little filler, a whole bunch of time and at least four of each cuss words in the book would probably get it all finished up nice! Swat
Old 10-16-2007, 11:30 PM
TECH Addict

yeah i think im taking an aluminum sheet and gunna make it fit to the stock cluster backing and then remove the gauges and plexi glass and use just the backing t so it will bolt up extremely nice and fit i nthe stock location. im also running gauges on the cowl cubby hole and a pillar.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by x2jesse1x
No I am not bashing you for saying what you think. Im bashing you because every post I ever read that you post in you just are an ***. and as for being an active member of this site. Sorry i HAVE a life and do not sit at the computer all day.You joined like 10 days befor I did...LOL...

everypost????? you dumb ************. thats proof you are a ******* dumb **********. its apprent that you dont have a life. talking **** about my opionion????

i guess if i have no life for being on LS1tech. 95% of the members are have no life either. get off tech.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:40 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by CAMAROZ28SS
everypost????? you dumb ************. thats proof you are a ******* dumb **********. its apprent that you dont have a life. talking **** about my opionion????

i guess if i have no life for being on LS1tech. 95% of the members are have no life either. get off tech.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I just said I wasnt talking **** about an oppinion. I was thinking **** about the way you come across. you act Like a little kid that likes to throw cus words all over the place. Grow up dont blow up son, calm down. GEZZZZZZZZZZ