Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Bye Bye Gray Carpet!

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 11:02 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey bro thanks for the PM. Can you get us a better pic of how it forms around the tunnel. I dont want any wrinkles or ugly humps there.
Old 01-15-2008, 11:11 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 45 Likes on 31 Posts

how does whatever brand this is compare to the year one carpet? i would prefer lighter.
Old 01-15-2008, 11:12 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by MIGHTYMOUSE
how does whatever brand this is compare to the year one carpet? i would prefer lighter.
Funny you ask that. I have a member waiting to get his year one carpet so I am waiting on his feedback. Ill keep you in the loop what he pm's me.
Old 01-15-2008, 11:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

hahaha i loved mine.. like i said no glue, preformed, and easy as heck to put it.. just had to cut the extra off. i dont know about year one tho
Old 01-15-2008, 11:22 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by JMBLOWNWS6
Hey bro thanks for the PM. Can you get us a better pic of how it forms around the tunnel. I dont want any wrinkles or ugly humps there.

ok i hope this helps, my car is in wisconsin and im workin out of new york so im not around it. if this isnt good enough ill have my brother or one of the guys snap a pic.. but the carpet isnt vaccumed here but there are no sags or wrinkles around the center council.. i mean COME ON DAMNIT !!!! u think im gonna put sh*tty carpet in this thing.. i just dropped 20 k in the damn car.. its an lt1 with ls1 body and interior swap .. and built to the max engine lol!..

Old 01-15-2008, 11:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

oh check out this center council mod i found too, also its not in the pic but ebrake cover matches shift boot and lid cover.. i just gotta put the cover on a little tighter aroudn the lid to get the wrinkle out.. it should look amazing. yeeeeppp amazing lol.

Old 01-15-2008, 11:28 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by tylergarceau
ok i hope this helps, my car is in wisconsin and im workin out of new york so im not around it. if this isnt good enough ill have my brother or one of the guys snap a pic.. but the carpet isnt vaccumed here but there are no sags or wrinkles around the center council.. i mean COME ON DAMNIT !!!! u think im gonna put sh*tty carpet in this thing.. i just dropped 20 k in the damn car.. its an lt1 with ls1 body and interior swap .. and built to the max engine lol!..

LOL Ive spent about 56 K Thats enuff for me to buy it Thanks!
Old 01-15-2008, 11:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

haha omg ! wow bro.. i wanna see your ride, vids ? pics ? .. where do i go to see lol.. oh man i got a hell ofa deal last night.. bought a new f body.. 2000 red ws6, 18,900 miles.. supercharged, bigger fuel pump, the rest is stock.. has a crack in the from bumper by the fog light he says he hit a dog, and needs a new headlight lid.. i ended up paying 11 for it! my buddy is pickin it up today!!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2008, 02:30 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by tylergarceau
haha omg ! wow bro.. i wanna see your ride, vids ? pics ? .. where do i go to see lol.. oh man i got a hell ofa deal last night.. bought a new f body.. 2000 red ws6, 18,900 miles.. supercharged, bigger fuel pump, the rest is stock.. has a crack in the from bumper by the fog light he says he hit a dog, and needs a new headlight lid.. i ended up paying 11 for it! my buddy is pickin it up today!!!!!!!
Congrats on your other car. Here is a link to all my new stuff.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...t=#post8433318
This is my second build in the same year. The first one was the rmcr t trim kit and a 347. It ran ok.

Track
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/8...5e00fe7c7f.htm

Hopeing for 9's with this new setup. She's a heavy piggy. Your doing your car right. I am so doing this carpet. Just going to hold off a couple more days for the year one feedback.

Quick Reply: Bye Bye Gray Carpet!