Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Need Ya'lls Thoughts, Quickly.

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 02:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Need Ya'lls Thoughts, Quickly.

I need to know what else would look nice on this car.

I'm thinking of getting the "berger" wing lip? I've seen them on pretty much nothing but the berger cars. I think it looks real nice iffin you have a cowl hood to complete the effect.

And also, wondering if these wheels here would look alright on it? Or should I just wait and get some Chrome TTIIs? Or something else?

I'm thinking of buying these wheels from a guy on here, don't really want to make him wait on me too long.

Let me know what ya'lls ideas are.

-Rick
Old 02-15-2008, 02:56 PM
TECH Regular

I like the wheels, is that just dust on them? cant really tell. if there in good condition id get them. the TTlls are nice but everyone and their mother has em. IMO. nice car by the way
Old 02-15-2008, 03:23 PM
TECH Addict

i think TTIIs would look better with that hood and spoiler...plus u can get 11" out the rear w/ a lip which looks much more muscle (which is def the look of your car)
Old 02-15-2008, 03:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Damn those wheels are dirty. I've got 10 spokes on my car, and I like them. I would do them over TTII's, because like voodoo said, EVERYONE has them now it seems like. Go with the 10 spokes, and down the road get some other wheels if you wish. Since they aren't making them anymore, some people will pay a pretty penny for them.

And I like the berger wing lip. Not sure how it would go with that hood though, I've only seen it with the Sunoco hoods.