Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Macewin Motersports??????????

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 09:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Macewin Motersports??????????

Yea guys,Does ANYONE know if this guys out of bussiness or what??????????He sells those white or silver dash cluster overlays that look BAD ***!!!Ive called him EVERYDAY for the last 7 days even telling him I wanted the whole shitten capodel LOL!!The silver overlays with bevel and lences PLUS the HVAC overlay and the shifter overlay MYBE even some lites,THE WHOLE DEAL!!!Not one returned phone call and nothing on the phone like Sorry im on vacation ,NOTHING Its kinda weird, I mean it looks like a lagit company!!Has anyone heard or bought anything from this company? Im just wondering if I should move on and try someone else?Does anyone know a good overlay company for the silver colored camaro dash!!????ANYONE???Thanks BARNAT
Old 02-16-2008, 01:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

I think not, he is very difficult to get in touch with.
I ordered mine Aug 15, 2007 and received them Oct 18. The first emails before any order was submitted he reply like day after( I’m located over sea in Sweden) i thought this will not be any problem. After order was submitted there was only one-way communication.
I actually caught him once on the phone and asked what is going on with my order, he was like "ouch WHAT??? ooo this is not good. I will send you the stuff first thing tomorrow, you will receive an email with tracking number and so and so......do you think I received any email ? just BS . Then after some more emails (since you just ending up in a VM when trying to call) i received the email confirm shipping, but no email reply sying sorry for the long wating .......it seems that people will get their stuff but dont expect fast handling. Chase him on the phone ,call call call call.

Last edited by vikingramair; 02-16-2008 at 04:34 AM.
Old 02-16-2008, 03:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

I ordered from them before, they took my money and never gave me what I ordered. I had to go to the bank and dispute the charges to get my money back since he never answered phone calls or Emails. I would go elsewhere.
Old 02-16-2008, 03:34 AM
TECH Veteran

He responds to e-mail, his e-mail should be posted on his website...
Old 02-16-2008, 09:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

From what I heard you need to email him a couple times before ordering and then keep on him after you order.
Old 02-16-2008, 10:30 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm locking this thread based on the principle that you haven't even TRIED to search. There must be about 15 threads IDENTICAL to this one. Please search.