Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

CME Valence comming unstuck

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 06:51 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CME Valence comming unstuck

My CME Valence is having some issues i guess you could say... On the passenger side of the valence the damn thing is coming unstuck. Idk why, im in Iraq this is what i was told by the person that is keeping my car. So maybe it is trying to bow out or something idk... The shop that did it is gonna fix it for free but if they do the same thing they did initially im concerned that ima have this problem again. They used 3m double sided tape and adhesive promoter i believe aswel. I have the pine cone clips in and all that so its not falling off but it wants to. Is there anything else that can be done to keep this from re-occurring?
Old 02-22-2008, 11:42 AM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It shouldn't have happened period...could have been a bad batch of tape? Who knows...even when I backed into a snow bank and broke my previous valence, it never came unstuck...a big chunk just broke off below the tape.
Old 02-22-2008, 04:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by future_Z_Owner
My CME Valence is having some issues i guess you could say... On the passenger side of the valence the damn thing is coming unstuck. Idk why, im in Iraq this is what i was told by the person that is keeping my car. So maybe it is trying to bow out or something idk... The shop that did it is gonna fix it for free but if they do the same thing they did initially im concerned that ima have this problem again. They used 3m double sided tape and adhesive promoter i believe aswel. I have the pine cone clips in and all that so its not falling off but it wants to. Is there anything else that can be done to keep this from re-occurring?
You better watch that it isnt being left outside and Joe shmo down the street isnt doing a little prying at night to get himself a CME valence FOR FREE LOL!!!Someone tryed getting my buddys at a mall of all places LOL!!NO ****!!

Quick Reply: CME Valence comming unstuck