Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

02 ss convertible image problem

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 07:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 02 ss convertible image problem

Before one more person asks me,hey nice car,what year of Sebering convert is that(this usually ends in a violent act,or better yet,a test drive that convices them,THIS IS NO SEBRING)i need help.I was thinking some type of ss stripe,or maybe the hockey stick wedge thing.I was hoping to paint these on,and my body guy thinks to duplicate the 35th anniv stripes would be too hard.Does anybody have a picture of their car with other types of stripes?The car i had before this was a 69 ss,with a cowl hood and an L88 12.9 comp roller cam under the hood.It was red,with black z28 stripes.Anybody tried to use these style of stripes (would get kind of busy at the end,and by the hood scoop.My 02 convert ss is (oddly enough)Sebring silver with black top and interior.Any thoughts,please post pictures.Thanks John
Old 03-24-2008, 07:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

just get the vinyl type stripes from phoenixgraphix..much easier
Old 03-25-2008, 06:43 AM
TECH Addict

Sebring?

Never heard somebody call these cars that before.
Old 03-25-2008, 07:38 AM
TECH Junkie

put camaro on your plates, berger stripes would look good though
Old 03-25-2008, 02:48 PM
Teching In

What i really wanted to do was paint the 35th stripes on,but in a very light charcoal(ghost stripes)but the only paint guy in my area doesnt seem too interested in the set up.PS Aquino,im only 2-3 hrs south of you,good to see some newer iron in your area.
Old 03-25-2008, 03:02 PM
Launching!

Why are you trying to rice out your Sebring???

If you didn't have an SS already, I would have recommended getting an SS hood. Though, I think you're kinda fucked no matter what you do with your paint being the same colour as the Sebring. Maybe get one of those windshield decals that says "CAMARO."

Recenetly, I was filling up at a neighborhood gas station in NW DC and a mom and her little boy walked by. The kid asked, "Mom, what car is that?" and the mom told him it was a Camaro. I was actually impressed that she knew.