Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Paging Raughammer

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2001, 03:22 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paging Raughammer

Hey thanks for the info. I was wondering if you could make me one of those metal strap deals. Ill pay you for labor, parts etc. Hook me up dude! Check out my response in my last Dynabatt post. Man your car is light, even after I get my dynabatt and remove my front bumper support along with swapping my k member and a arms my TA will still weigh roughly 3490 with very little gas. I have a blower though and the Strange 12 bolts on the way, also have 17 by 11 ZR1 tires in rear. No back seats or spare tire and jack. Also have T-tops, borla cat back wich might be heavier than stock exhaust. Have the 9 lb kit polished with aftercooler. Mcleod streettwin is definetely heavier than stock clutch.Subframes,g-load brace,adj.tq arm all added weight as well. Havent thought about taking out center console...

HP
98 Vortech TA
snakekiller98@hotmail.com
Old 12-25-2001, 12:47 AM
D(irecto)r Pepper

Default Re: Paging Raughammer

Let me look around. See what I can find around the casa.

It's pretty hectic around here.. but i'll see what I can do.

No hurry?
Old 12-25-2001, 05:56 PM
Launching!

Default Re: Paging Raughammer

Cool man, yeah whenever you get around to it I would really appreciate it. Im gonna go ahead and order this battery while its on sale. What do I need? The one with the top post terminals? The part # that ends with the letter B? How does it hold a charge? This is my daily driver. Thanks dude!

Quick Reply: Paging Raughammer