Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Replacing 4l60e

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 01:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Replacing 4l60e

Hey guys first time poster here looking for some help/ input I'm looking to replace the transmission in my 01 camaro. I came across what seems to me like one of those it's to good to be true sorta deals...I think..has anyone delt with these guys? Does it seem legit ? Any other suggestions on where I should look to buy besides a junk yard?

Thanks

http://www.transmissionpartsdistribu...7108146/Detail
Old 04-10-2012, 07:19 PM
On The Tree

There are a few sponsors on this site that will hook you up with a great replacement to all out beast of a transmission. It will cost more than a junkyard trans, but i guarantee you will be happier in the long rung with a quality piece and great customer service.
Old 04-11-2012, 05:28 PM
TECH Resident

i agree. especially if you going to mod your trans its better to get something beefier from one of the sponsors. from my experience i bought a performabuilt and i hear great reviews and last. for the price they have at less than $2k for a level 2(~700+hp rating) can't beat that. plus free shipping at least when i bought it. these guys do extra work and figured out the main issues with these trans unlike just taking it to the local joeblo trans shop that not expertise on these trans like the sponsors.