Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Th350 guys

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 01:26 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Th350 guys

Quick question for you 350 gurus, tried a search and still can't find what I'm looking for. I was given a th350c out of a friends k5 blazer. Didn't know they're was such a thing till I looked it up. Anyway been thinking of swapping out my t56 out for it (needs rebuild). Well trans looked great when we pulled it, clean fluid seals looked brand new, and ive been looking for an aftermarket rmvb for it but can't find anything for em. I know yank sells a converter, but Is there such a thing for these transmissions aside from the trans go shift kit? Thanks guys
Old 09-05-2012, 03:23 PM
WRT
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If its a 4x4 then you will need to change the output shaft and put a tail housing on it. To my knowledge there is not a RMVB for the TH350C the VB are basically the same its the plate that will be the problem. Transgo makes a shift kit with a "stick shift option" it wont be a reveres pattern. You would have to buy a kit for a TH350 and one for a TH350c then use the stick shift option out of the TH350 kit. That would leave you with a TH350 stage 2 kit to sell to a buddy. I have done it, it works but like I said it wont be a RMVB.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It is in fact a 4x4 model, can't remember off the top of my head which transfer case it was mated to. But a 6 inch tail should fit it perfect even though I'd need a new driveshaft. Think in wasting my time with this trans? Thanks for the help

Quick Reply: Th350 guys