Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

nNew working relationship with FTI Converters.

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 11:56 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 78 Likes on 56 Posts

Default nNew working relationship with FTI Converters.

PerformaBuilt Transmissions has announced a new working relationship with FTI Converters. Company President Alan Pickering said, “The demand for our transmissions has grown to the point that we made the decision to focus our efforts on what we do best.......high performance transmissions. We will no longer produce out own torque converters. We have formed a working partnership with FTI converters, one of the best in the business, and will sell their torque converters. Their product line is far more extensive than we were producing, and the quality of their converter is second to none.
We felt that this move would allow us to concentrate our own efforts and give our customers more options. It is quite simply a win-win for everybody.
Our transmissions will still carry a 2-year warranty when bought as a transmission / torque converter combo. We just won’t be producing the torque converters ourselves.”

Call 888-744-6542

Old 03-08-2013, 08:15 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

awesome im looking into getting a 4l60 stage two from you guys is the price on your website still correct with a fti convertor. i want the top of the line converter they make because the trans will eventually be bolted to my 408 on the engine stand and with 500 rwhp as my goal i want the good stuff
Old 03-08-2013, 08:50 PM
FormerVendor

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

I don't believe you can go wrong with an FTI converter.

Quick Reply: nNew working relationship with FTI Converters.