Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

4L60E SES Code

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2005, 09:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 4L60E SES Code

I scanned the code the other day and it came up as ENHANCED DTC 1860 I think thats what it was. Another thing is that when your driving it shifts hard from 1st to 2nd and sometimes to other gears. It only does it periodically and not all the time does it throw the code. If anyone can help I would appriciate it thanks. 1SICSS
Old 04-08-2005, 10:08 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1sicss
I scanned the code the other day and it came up as ENHANCED DTC 1860 I think thats what it was. Another thing is that when your driving it shifts hard from 1st to 2nd and sometimes to other gears. It only does it periodically and not all the time does it throw the code. If anyone can help I would appriciate it thanks. 1SICSS

My tranny started shifting REALLY hard on the 1-2 shift when driving around town. About 9 months later and a few dragstrip trips, I lost my 2-3 shift at WOT. The car simply would NOT shift out of 2nd going down the track. Well, now 4th gear is gone and the rest are slipping REALLY bad. I don't know if the hard shifts on your trans MEANs that your tranny is on the way out, but mine did. Good luck!
Old 04-08-2005, 05:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

P1860 - TCC PWM Solenoid Circuit Electrical/ Transmission Transfer Case Contact Plate 'D' Short Circuit To Battery

C1860 - PRNDL Input #3 Circuit Failure

You need to know if its a P or C code.

Either way it appears you have a bad solonoid or a short in the trans.

Quick Reply: 4L60E SES Code