Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

trans swap

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 10:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trans swap

Anybody know what other vehicles i can get a 4l60e out of that would be compatable with a 94 lt1 z28? are the pickup 4l60e's interchangable or are the ratios different? if not anybody have one for sale or know of a good place to get one cheap? im located in nj.
Old 07-17-2005, 02:01 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blackwizard22
Anybody know what other vehicles i can get a 4l60e out of that would be compatable with a 94 lt1 z28? are the pickup 4l60e's interchangable or are the ratios different? if not anybody have one for sale or know of a good place to get one cheap? im located in nj.
gearing is probably different, that is if i had to guess i would say. i think the bellhousings are too(?)..

i may have a tranny to sell you if you need though... depends on if i can make it work in mine, i would think that 93 would work on a 94, maybe a 95 too... i know that 95 and 94 dont match exactly, something about the torque converter lock up on them... though the wiring diagrams for both of them match almost exactly, so???, i have a 95 and im trying to get a 94 tranny to work in its so... :dunno: if that doesnt work for me it will be for sale. pm me if your interested

hope that helps some