Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

i need help..

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 08:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default i need help..

hey guys.. i need to know what part i broke on my tranny..there are two of them and they look to be some sort of pressure control valve..there are two of these and they look identical. they are located in the end of the valvebody. the one i broke is dang near touching the lockup solenoid..i was having trouble with my trans so i wanted to check the lockup solenoid. well i could only get one of the bolts out becuause the other one was hitting this "solenoid" it was held in place by a retaining clip that i could barely get a pick under..once i did,..ping...im gonna need a new retainer too becuase that is now forever lost. anyway if you could help me i would appreciate it..the solenoid is gray in color and has a pretty long snout on it and they have little screens on the end of them.. once i got this thing out i pulled my lockup sol out and checked it..it was fine..now i need a new "mystery" noid becuase i guess i pulled on it too hard and cracked it where the electrical harness connects to it..
thanks matt
Old 07-26-2005, 11:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

anyone....
Old 07-26-2005, 05:41 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey

Its the tcc,pwm, solenoid.............. Hope this helps Dave
Old 07-26-2005, 07:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

so that is the name a "tcc pwm solenoid".. torque converter control pulse width modulation? just guessing hahah. how much does this piece run if you dont mind me asking as well as what type of clip do i need to hold it in...i never saw it..pryed up gently to try and catch it and never saw it again..haha
matt
Old 08-08-2005, 08:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

help..need part number ...