Sponsored by:

Its back PO757 code......

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 05:02 PM
JS
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Its back PO757 code......

I turned it off and it was gone but was told to turn it back on to a second light as to see if it would return on a setting seeing the function twice?Well I also bumped the map setting up to 75/65 suggested by board member and left it alone..I'd say for about 75 miles I've been okay but 3 days ago the trans felt funny but no light...I chalked it up as imagination,well tonight boom SES glowing in my face PO757...

Now I'm starting to think its the lu clutch breaking in and it mightve sent crap threw the box and making noids/valves act funky...I guess it could also be my tuning..The one thing that perplexing is when the light was deavtivated I had this slipping senstion happen about 3 times meaning it wasnt tuning that was causing it,it was a part either intermittantly failing or a noid/valve sticking...

The lu acts nice on the hwy so that why I dont think its bad,maybe just broken in and the trans needs a flush of new fluid and a bottle of trans lube (heard thats very good)...

What would u guys do....
I'm not very happy,I have to keep the darn autotap in the car with me just in case this code hits w/o notice...I could turn it off again and see what happens too via my edit...
Old 11-04-2005, 06:21 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what is Po757? If it is a solenoid problem you may have a valve sticking in the valve body.
Old 11-04-2005, 09:18 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you think that there is some crap floating around in the fluid, then it could have gotten caught up in the screens of the solenoid. Change your fluid, and check the screens of the solenoids.
Old 11-05-2005, 12:49 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the last time I had a solenoid related code that was in a tranny with a new solenoid. The valve inside the valve body was sticking as I mentioned above. if you remove the pan to change the fluid go ahead and check the valve on the solenoid in question. if it sticks and/or hard to push then replace the valve body or have someone fix that if anything has got into the screen of the solenoid you should probably replace the solenoid. which solenoid is it by the way?
Old 11-05-2005, 09:10 AM
JS
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Cody the code is a 2/3 performance shift noid....P0757

I'm gonna pull the pan,check the valves,noids and replace if needed....
Install trans go shift kit (2 washers),New Dextron III w/Lube Gaurd

Hopefully,this should do the trick