Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

3200 fuddle install

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 05:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 3200 fuddle install

Just wondering how yall recommend to install my converter? I think I am going to try to put it in tomorrow. How much fluid should I put in the stall before I bolt it up? I was going to go ahead and change the filter, does it matter if I drop the pan before or after I get the stall in? Also do you have to break a stall in?
Thanks for the help
Jason
Old 06-01-2006, 07:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by silverado01
Just wondering how yall recommend to install my converter? I think I am going to try to put it in tomorrow. How much fluid should I put in the stall before I bolt it up? I was going to go ahead and change the filter, does it matter if I drop the pan before or after I get the stall in? Also do you have to break a stall in?
Thanks for the help
Jason

fill it up about a quart.. it would be smart to change the filter and fluid all while your there and i would drain the fluid b4 you start..it will lighten up the tranny and makes sure none of the old fliud mixes with the new..and you do need to drive it normal ( easy) for a couple hundred mile just to be sure( like a clutch break in) now this is all IMO...good luck man!
Old 06-01-2006, 08:18 PM
TECH Resident

Fill the converter up then let it sit for a while and it will soak the fluid up keep filling and wating till it stops soaking up the fluid.
Old 06-02-2006, 07:54 AM
On The Tree

thanks