Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

correct ARP bolt size for TCI flex plate!!??

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 03:05 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default correct ARP bolt size for TCI flex plate!!??

well befor i order i would like to make sure im ordering the correct item , so if someone has knoledge of what bolts to order and how many packs i need that would be great

TCI flex plate
fuddle converter
TH-400

by the way ive done countless hours of reseacch and all the differnt bolt sizes confuse me ...sorry! thanks
Old 06-09-2006, 05:39 PM
10 Second Club

can some one help pleasssssssssse
Old 06-09-2006, 05:47 PM
Banned

First you need to better explain whether you're looking for the bolts that bolt the flexplate to the engine or the bolts that bolt the torque converter to the flexplate.

If you're looking for the converter to flexplate bolts you're going to have to figure out on your own what size they are. There is no reason to use ARP bolts here I don't care how much power you have.
Go to a good hardware or industrial supply with the converter and flexplate, find the right thread and length in either grade 8 for SAE or grade 10.x or 12.6 for metric.

I've owned two TCI converters with the same part numbers, one used metric bolts, the other used SAE. Unless you can get the information from fuddle. I'd say the most correct way to solve this is to find the correct size on your own.
Old 06-09-2006, 05:56 PM
10 Second Club

sweet i no nothing about this stuff i know only about t56s, well that helped me alot as well but im thinking the flexplate bolts that go to the engine..people are saying there stockers are 2 short ..and that arp makes the perfect size that is what im trying to find sorry

Quick Reply: correct ARP bolt size for TCI flex plate!!??