Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Performabuilt lvl2 4l60e ?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 01:00 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Performabuilt lvl2 4l60e ?

I had my new trans installed and got my car back last firday and on my way home from the shop im driving and all of a sudden my rpms jumped up and my ses light came on, when i got home i ran my predator on the car to see what codes came up and it was Po757 so i reset it and then drove it for the past week and had no problems until today on my way home from school it did it again, what is causing the shift solenoid b to get stuck on?
Old 07-12-2007, 01:32 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 78 Likes on 56 Posts

It is listed on our website in the FAQ page also but its generally associated with a stall basically, and yes it can be intermittant the PCM become confused because it comands third gear and third gear does happen. but when it compares the Engine RPM to the VEHICAL speed due to the stall it sees to many RPM on the engine side and assumes the shift did not happen. Then it will set code P0757 since it beleaves the shift did not occur but sees no electrical issue. You will need to delete or remove the test for that code from the programing in the PCM or it will continue to occur intermitantly. Simply clearing the code will not fix the issue. The shift solenoid is not actually stuck but the PCM thinks it is.
Most any semi experinced tuner should be able to tell you how to do that with the predator. I am not familiar with that part.

Call 888-744-6542

Last edited by performabuilt; 07-12-2007 at 01:41 PM.