Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ACE Racing Transmissions.. Guys are A+++

Old 09-17-2007, 09:51 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ACE Racing Transmissions.. Guys are A+++

Ok i started to post this is the sponsor feedback section but figured itd do more good in here since its the auto section. First off let me tell you that Gilbert and John and two of the best guys to deal with. Between the two of them there pretty much isnt anything they cant handle.I decided to go with them since they are resonably close to home and if i needed anything it wouldnt be terrible to go to them.Anyways lets just say I more than grenaded my 4l65E on a 150 shot as gilbert himself could tell you.I brought them a more than injured unit. After much discussion about my plans with the car and where i was going with it we decided that the level 2 would be the way to go. And let me be the first to tell you that these guys WILL stand behind their workmanship and everything they do. After a slight hiccup with a check ball sticking and them taking 2 days of their time to figure out the problem the unit went in the car and I cant tell you how pleased ive been ever since. It hasnt skipped a beat. Ill be taking it to the track friday and givin it hell. In a nutshell DONT hesitate to go with these guys for your automatic buildups because they build it to handle almost anything and there dedication and service are 2nd to none. Keep up the good work guys. A+++++ here.

Brian
Old 09-18-2007, 09:01 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the opportunity and kind words Brian. Let's see how it does at the track this weekend.

Enjoy it friend.

g

(Mods, you might wanna move this if you see it.)
Old 09-19-2007, 08:05 PM
FormerVendor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Great job Gilbert!

Search this Thread