Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Code-Torque Convertor Quad Driver Module?

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 10:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Code-Torque Convertor Quad Driver Module?

Can anybody tell me what this means? Is it some kind of electrical thing in the transmission? It was on for a while in my lt1 with a 4L60E and now OD and D act like neutral and 2nd is slipping. I've already got parts to rebuild tranny but can anyone tell me what this means?
Old 10-11-2007, 11:25 PM
FLT
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The quad driver is not inside of the transmission. It is a device that is apart of your speedometer system. Not sure where it is located in your car. I will be honest that I have been away from working on cars for quite a few years now. Is your speedometer freaking out or not working properly? This is the reason why your trans is acting weird. I would get it fixed asap. Vince
Old 10-11-2007, 11:28 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 78 Likes on 56 Posts

Whats the actual number of the code nd year of your car and ill send you some diagnostic info for it if you like.
Originally Posted by 94BlackSSClone
Can anybody tell me what this means? Is it some kind of electrical thing in the transmission? It was on for a while in my lt1 with a 4L60E and now OD and D act like neutral and 2nd is slipping. I've already got parts to rebuild tranny but can anyone tell me what this means?

Call 888-744-6542

Old 10-12-2007, 12:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had the code deleted, there were 2 of them and I belive they were either 63 or 81, possibly 61 or 83. But the car is not running. I never drive it because I have to get the tranny rebuilt. My gauges are fine. I had this code before I swapped the rear end as well. I had 273s now i got 323s. My car is a 94

Quick Reply: Code-Torque Convertor Quad Driver Module?