Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

performabuilt???

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 07:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default performabuilt???

Alright, I have a 4l60E thats getting rebuilt soon, and I've searched the forums and have found that lots of people have had success with getting their trannys done at Performabuilt. My question goes out to anyone who has had them service their transmission, how is it holding up a few months/years down the line? Any need to make use of the warranty they provide? How happy were you with the price/performance ratio? thanks!
Old 05-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Launching!

Check out FLT's line of trannys....www.finishlinetrans.com....My level 5 has performed flawless and i wouldnt of went any other way.Vince and the guys over there have been great.

But both are sponsers and both have a good rep..
Old 05-05-2008, 08:36 PM
10 Second Club

I have a performabuilt stage 2 I have had since August. I make 600hp on the spray and 430 on motor and the transmission has held up great. Anytime I ever had a question Frank was more than willing to answer any questions I had and took time to explain things. These guys will even answer questions on weekends. I would highly recommend them, the build some bad *** transmissions.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BJSS25
I have a performabuilt stage 2 I have had since August. I make 600hp on the spray and 430 on motor and the transmission has held up great. Anytime I ever had a question Frank was more than willing to answer any questions I had and took time to explain things. These guys will even answer questions on weekends. I would highly recommend them, the build some bad *** transmissions.
Thank you! Thats exactly the kind of response I was looking for to push me over the edge to them!
Old 05-05-2008, 11:50 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 78 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by BJSS25
Thanks , I cant say we never have a failure that would be a lie these are performance cars it happens. I can say we stand behind everything we sell without question.

Call 888-744-6542