Free Oil Change for Technician Referrals! - LS1TECH

Automotive Careers Looking for an automotive job or employees?

Free Oil Change for Technician Referrals!

Old 05-29-2015, 12:28 PM   #1
On The Tree

Default Free Oil Change for Technician Referrals!

Automotive repair company looking for qualified technicians in the Chicago and Milwaukee area.

We are looking to hire all positions from entry level to experienced certified professionals! Position ranges from $28k per year to $100k plus per year depending on experience!

Give yourself a chance to get the life blood changed on your baby for free for referring a qualified technician.

I am available for any questions. My direct number is 616-835-1464. Or you can PM me for details!

** Requires appropriate contact information for interested cantidate as well as location. Free LOF coupon will be mailed to individual who refers cantidate provided we can contact referral. Offer is for synthetic blend oil change and includes all fees. Most vehicles. If you wish to upgrade oil type (Full Synthetic, High Mileage) you can still apply this and just pay difference. **
jrocstar is offline   Reply With Quote