Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Winshield wiper arms with washers attached

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2020, 03:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Winshield wiper arms with washers attached

I've had my EC hood for a few years now and finally I feel like adding the windshield washer nozzles back to the car. Does anyone happen to know the part number to the replacement arm that will work for our vehicle? I believe it was still a GM vehicle. I haven't had much luck searching the web, I remember reading about it when I first bought the hood, but have lost the information since.
Old 05-10-2020, 05:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by HtownV04
I've had my EC hood for a few years now and finally I feel like adding the windshield washer nozzles back to the car. Does anyone happen to know the part number to the replacement arm that will work for our vehicle? I believe it was still a GM vehicle. I haven't had much luck searching the web, I remember reading about it when I first bought the hood, but have lost the information since.
man. For that feature on a GM vehicle of similar vintage I’d start with an Escalade. And if that’s not it, I’d give up.
Old 05-10-2020, 07:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I know Suburbans and Trucks have them. I don't know if the wiper arms differ in having splines or not. I have not had a chance to pull one of the original wiper arms off.
Old 05-11-2020, 08:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

Pontiac G8's have them (weird size though), so do Chevrolet Impala's, and probably XTS as well.

Quick Reply: Winshield wiper arms with washers attached