Sunday looks good with a high of 25.

I think might go and bracket race.
Old 06-24-2015, 06:49 AM
12 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Well here it is:

http://www.ccfbg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=15660

To All CCFBG members:

It is with a heavy heart that I announce that CCFBG will be officially shutting down effective immediately.

There will be no more membership, and the website will be closing down at the end of June.

After 15 years of enjoying the friendships that I have made along the way, the accomplishments that as a club we have received, the experiences that we have shared........I have a lifetime of memories to reflect on!

I can't thank the CCFBG family enough for all their efforts and dedication over the last 15 years! My life has been forever changed by the CCFBG experience and I can't thank you, the members enough for the support!

As I move forward to the next chapter of my life living in a small and quiet town, away from all the hustle and bustle of the GTA, enjoying a new job within that community, I look forward to spending some well deserved relaxing time with my wife.

Mark
Old 02-01-2017, 06:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Guys,

Seen this thread on the net and thought I would post up once could get in!

CCFBG is not dead, closing the club was not a popular decision by any means and was a lot harder then I would ever expect, With ALOT of support and help- I grew this club from scratch and have decided we need to fix the issues and not close.

The 2017 show is Back ! still working on details but will be at John Bear Chevrolet in New Hamburg Ontario (near KW) June 3rd 11-4pm more details to come, please visit our site for any updates and will post them here when we have more!

I appreciate LS1techs support over the years and will continue to need it moving forward!

Thanks Mark
Old 01-22-2023, 03:46 PM
Staging Lane

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Knightrider5000
No 13th Annual Spring Meet announcement and no communications from the executive members. A sad reality for F body enthusiasts in southern Ontario.
We have meets in the GTA you are more then welcome to out. Visit us ➡️ Facebook Firebirds and Camaros Hub of Ontario, Inst @Firebirds_and_Camaros_Hub and our YouTube Chanel Firebirds and Camaros Hub. If out have futher quetions plaese reach out.
Thank you

Quick Reply: Is CCFBG really dead?