Carbureted LSX Forum Carburetors | Carbed Intakes | Carb Tuning Tips for LSX Enthusiasts

Shift light with 6010

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 02:18 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Shift light with 6010

The Tach and shift Light I got just had wires running off them and I know the 6010 has a fed for a Tach obviously but does it have something to set up for a shift light?? Or am I going to have to get a separate piece to light the shift light when needed........I thought there was a box the shift lites came with to change it the Tach has a Tale Tell type arrow not sure if that some how tells the shift light to turn on or not? doesn't seem like it can in anyway but I have no clue and looking for the 6010 gurus for some advice!! Never dealt with shift lights and the aftermarket tachs
Old 12-31-2012, 02:50 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

The 6010 has a signal to run the tach but doesn't have a trigger to light a shift light.

What tach/shift light combo do you have? Many tachs have a shift light output. In that case the tach itself has a shift light driver and a dial or menu to set RPM trigger. The shift light should hook right to the tach, not the 6010 box.

I just bought this speedhut shift light that I need to put in. It works completely independently of the stock tach I am using.

Quick Reply: Shift light with 6010