Carbureted LSX Forum Carburetors | Carbed Intakes | Carb Tuning Tips for LSX Enthusiasts

regulator problems

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2017, 08:41 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default regulator problems

98 Camaro with a stock EFI pump that goes to a stock style filter then tees off and one line goes back to the tank and another goes to the front to the regulator. Its a deadhead Holley regulator that goes to a Holley 750. All -6 AN hose. Only when running the needle will be at 6psi and keep jumping to 7 as you can see in the video. What could be causing this? Bad FPR?

Old 04-12-2017, 08:21 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 432 Likes on 307 Posts

Your description of the fuel line routing isn't making sense to me. You say after the fuel filter the line tees off and one runs back to the tank. Is this an open line? Either I am completely missing something, or this routing won't work. Please elaborate.
Old 04-13-2017, 10:51 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gametech
Your description of the fuel line routing isn't making sense to me. You say after the fuel filter the line tees off and one runs back to the tank. Is this an open line? Either I am completely missing something, or this routing won't work. Please elaborate.
Its routed exactly like a stock LS1 F-body but with all -6 an. I ordered a return style regulator and I'm just going to route feed to filter to regulator and back to the tank. I'm sure that EFI pump is way too much for how I routed it.

Quick Reply: regulator problems