Conversation Between cablebandit and obZidian
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. obZidian
    01-09-2009 11:46 AM
    Sad to hear that..... Though those numbers are very nice. What turbo you running again? S88?

I have been gone from tech for a while trying to get my car finished... had tons of problems with OFI, FLT, Autometer.. etc. But, no worries, she has been started up and hold idle though at 1k RPM's. Since it's still iced down in Michigan, they are going to break her in on a dyno. She has a basic tune in there now to hold the 160lbs. injectors. Hopefully eric @ VRE can get here ready so we can take her down to kentucky and do a couple of shakedown passes. I'm interested in seeing how the tire/suspension mods are going to playout as there is where the 8.99 pass I want is going to happen.

Anyways, good luck with your TA, still the baddest one around even if it does leak a lil' diff fluid!

See you around,

Angel
  2. cablebandit
    11-24-2008 07:01 PM
    i went to run it saturday the 22nd....popped the posi and the driveshaft first pass but it did dyno 740 at 8 psi
    780 at 9 psi
  3. obZidian
    11-12-2008 04:27 PM
    Hey buddy?! Hows the car running? Haven't broken anything recently?

Just wanted to see if you have taken her to the track? I'm getting really close to finishing my build and I'm anxious to see if this pig can actually run!

Angel